Adjusting -measuring stations, antenna type, are facilities for civilian use, generally mounted in channeled gas networks, processed or LPG ,or other necorosive gases, treated in advance, for your network demands, where the main plant can not be closed.
In fact, in this case, the installation consists of two control lines “parallel”, one called emergency, in order to ensure continuous gas distribution in case of maintenance of main line.
Gas adjustment stations
1. Gas adjustment Post Q = 300 cm/h – Liniei street, Sector 6, Bucharest
2. The gas adjustment station Q = 300 cm/h – Ring-road Bucharest-Targoviste, village Buciumeni
3. The gas adjustment station Q = 300 cm/h – Astrelor street., Popesti-Leordeni
4. The gas adjustment station Q = 300 cm/h – Amurgului street., Popesti-Leordeni
5. The gas adjustment station 1400 cm/h, – S.C. MEDIC STUDENT GROUP s.r.l.
6. The gas adjustment station 1500 cm/h, Glina, Romania. Ilfov County
7. The gas adjustment station 8000 cm/h, Black Forest Road, Bucharest, sector 1
8. Gas adjusting- measuring Stations 2000 cm/h, 5000 cm/h, 7000 cm/h, 8000 cm/h, beneficiary. SOUTH GAS stock company.