A heating system is a plant for the production of heat, which is then distributed through a heating fluid (water, steam, hot air). A heating system is fitted with one or more installations of boiler in the outbreak which burns a fuel.
Types of heaters
A heating system can be:
– A set of buildings that contain boiler plants intended to supply heat or an industrial platform. If at the same time occurs and the electric current, but the heat supply has a large proportion of the heating power plant.
– A building which contains boiler installations, designed to supply heat to a goal.
– A set that contains the installation of the boiler, intended to supply heat to a building or a part of them (or scale). A boiler supplying heat a building or a part of them, in which case it is usually a central floor.
– A boiler supplying heat with an individual dwelling, in which case it is usually a thermal wall.
1 Thermal Station of 1740 Kw for School Group IND. fine mechanics, Bucharest.
2. Thermal station of 610 Kw for Overall No. 26, Bucharest.
3. Thermal station of 200 Kw for Kindergarten nr. 188, Bucharest.
4. Thermal station of 1144 Kw for University of medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest.
5. Thermal station of 760 Kw for A2 Home- University of medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest.
6. Thermal station of 600 Kw for University of medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest.